We understand some times stuff just happens! The tinterwebs goes down at precisely the time you click order, perhaps a family member came in to the room just as you were about to download your copy or you ended up trying to download the Lifestyle playbook after you had a skinful.
Well don't panic my friend as we will help you out and get you up and running in no time. Just select how we can help from the drop down menu's below!
How to access your order
When you ordered your copy of the Lifestyle Playbook you should have been sent to an automatic download page. If you skipped this by accident then do the following steps.
1) Check your inbox for an email from ClickBank. If you don't see it you may want to check your spam folder.
2) Got it? Cool! Just open it up then.
3) Click the 'Download or Access Digital Product' button.
4) If for some insane reason that didn't work then dont panic. Just head on over to ClickBank's Look Up My Order Page here: https://www.clkbank.com/?department=45675#!/#orderLookup and enter in your details.
5) If the email wasnt in your inbox or spam, or you cant remember your email address then shoot me an email with the exact time of purchase and your full name so I can take a look to see if I can find you...
Do you offer a support email?
Sure we do. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out as soon as we can.
How to get a refund
- Go to ClickBanks Customer Service site.
- Click Look Up Your Order.
- Enter two identifiers for your order:
- Email Address – The email address you used when you bought the product. This field is required.
- Order Number – The order number. This is included in receipt and rebill emails.
- Last 4 of Payment Method – The last 4 digits of the payment method that you used for the order, such as your credit card.
- ZIP – Your zip code or postal code.
- Click Go!. If prompted, complete the reCAPTCHA challenge.
Your order information is displayed.
- Find the order and click Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds.
Details for that order are displayed.
- Click Get Support.
- In the type field, select Refund Request.
NOTE – Most products have a refund period of sixty days. If the refund period has passed, the refund request option is not displayed as it's no longer valid.
- Select a reason for the refund.
- Click Send.
Your refund request is sent. The refund is processed within one business day for most transactions.